- Fully autonomous solution. Powerful and compact Mobile Data Center in 3-4 transport cases. No requirements to external utility subsystems. Can be powered with mobile generator unit.
- Doesn't require air cooling. All components of the solution can be liquid-cooled, so it has much lower space (premise) requirements for system installation.
- Fast commissioning. High transition from transport state to operating state and vice versa without specialized tools and/or facilities.
- Modular unit structure. Module handling doesn't require any special equipment, two people can carry a module without much effort.
- Efficient cooling system gives the advantage of low noise making it possible to place equipment in general-purpose facilities.
- Broad range of storage and operating environment requirements
Compact, silent and energy-efficient RSC Tornado blades (up to 12 servers, storage systems, network switches) provide the required computing performance and fast storage (x86, Elbrus 4C/8C/8CM) in a single module of 670-800 mm height.
Functional distribution of the cooling agent in a single portable module. Liquid cooling, all-year operation in Free Cooling mode.
Provides stable operation without stable power supply.
External cooling module
Provides hot water cooling of the entire IT infrastructure. Mobile unit with quick deployment/decommissioning can be easily connected to internal subsystems of Mobile Data Center.
Ease of maintenance with RSC BasIS system providing single point of control and monitoring.