Blade server RSC Tornado TDN711
- Liquid cooled compact blade server with two 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Ice Lake processors.
- Up to 5 NVMe solid state drives
- Can be used for high performance computing or server for data center.
- Hardware management controller inside.
- Compatible with RSC Tornado racks, needs one installation slot.
- Power redundancy N+3 with power redundant module.
3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- For key Enterprise applications and frameworks such as database, virtualization, hyper-converged infrastructure and AI, 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors deliver 41-72% more performance than the prior generation1
- New support and benefits with PCIe-Gen4 support, increased memory bandwidth, memory capacity per processor up to 6TB per processor/socket and additional AVX-512 instructions.
- The only data center CPU with built-in AI acceleration
- Includes Intel® SGX for increased protection of data and application code and Intel® Crypto Acceleration for encryption-intensive workloads
- Built on open standards and APIs, with fully optimized software, and a mature ecosystem of solutions to scale from edge to cloud
Reliable cooling for hottest processors
Even CPUs with TDP 270 Watt work stably and effectively. No throttling and losing performance!
Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory 200 Series is the second generation of a high performing persistent memory tier optimized for 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors that helps turn data into actionable insights. Intel® Optane™ PMem 200 series delivers an average of 25% more memory bandwidth than the previous generation, 12-15 watts of thermal design power (TDP) and is available in capacities up to 512 GB. Additionally, it is compatible with the software ecosystem already established for Intel® Optane™ persistent memory.
More solid state drives in a high-dense blade server
- Five NVMe disks in a blade server, two of which are hot-swap, one is used for local OS.
- SSDs with PCI Express Gen 3 and Gen 4 are supported.
- New form factor for solid state drives — EDSFF E1.S «short rooler» with increased capacity and performance.
- It is possible to install SSD of M.2 form factor — flexiblility of choice and availability of SSDs with Intel® Optane™ technology.
- Fast storage — up to 15.6 TB inside a blade server.
Node Management Controller (NMC)
- Installed into each blade server for integration into a single composable architecture.
- Performs advanced monitoring, management, monitors the prevention of possible emergencies and can also perform the tasks of the RSС BasIS Orchestration Platform, providing its resources for building composable computing and storage systems.
Hi-speed interconnect up to 200 Gbit/s
Using high performance network technologies like Mellanox Infiniband HDR or EDR/HDR100, ntel Omni-Path, 100Gb/s Ethernet connected through PCI Express 4.0 x16.
High-density hyperconverged system
In one RSC Tornado TCC153F rack, 800 x 1000 x 2000 mm:
- 153 blade servers RSC Tornado TDN531;
- 306 Intel Xeon Scalable CPUs;
- 11 628 processor cores;
- up to 2.35 PB of high-speed software defined storage.
100% liquid cooling
- no air cooling required;
- high reliability – no fans and mechanically moving parts inside the servers and rack;
- "hot water" cooling – free cooling all year round, PUE 1,04.
- Server blade TDN531 supports the installation of up to two of any accelerators connected to PCI Express x16 ports, for example, such as NVIDIA A100, NVIDIA Tesla V100, Intel FPGA, AMD Radeon.
- Accelerators are completely liquid-cooled using a cooling plate; no air cooling is required.
- With accelerators installed, the server blade occupies two slots in a rack.
Easy to use with RSC BasIS management platform
- Cluster installation complexity: By providing proven and complete set of HPC Cloud configuration templates and instruments.
- Creating Software Defined Storage: based on software defined configurations, fully optimized for the user needs, with storage elements provisioned dynamically on request and exported either as a block or a filesystem.
- Data center management complexity: By using a single approach to manage all data center layers: from infrastructure to user workload.
- Data center knowledge management: By providing powerful APIs for data gathering and analysis, supported by extendable visualisation tools.
- Data center Operation Automatization: By allowing system operators to create flexible automation scenarios based on collected data.
- Platform Extensibility: Advanced Platform Framework and API to develop custom components based on micro-agent architecture