RSC CDU 400
- Unique solution, standard rack form factor
- Applies to all types of liquid cooling, from small radiators to full cooling plates
- Built-in PLC based control unit
- Ready-to-install solution in a live server room
- High performance combined with compactness and ease of maintenance
- Connects to any cooling system
- Dimensions 400x800x2000 mm
Easy integration and management
- Ease of implementation - just install, connect to consumers and to an external cooling system
- Monitoring and control system onboard - built-in control and monitoring system for the main parameters with the ability to connect to any AWS of the dispatching system
High thermal performance of the cooling unit
Energy efficient control system
Performance and power consumption depend only on the actual load, depending on the connected consumers and the released heat energy.
Built-in smart consumer protection
High level of safety - if the parameters of the coolant go beyond the required values, as well as if the circulation of the liquid stops, it is possible to disconnect consumers from the power supply
Meeting modern cooling requirements
The pumping unit is suitable for working with liquid temperatures from +2 to +60 ºС, which complies with ASHRAE W1-W5 standards.
High performance pumps
- Material - stainless steel.
- High flow rate and pressure head.
- Low power consumption, no more than 4000 W.
Operation under a wide range of conditions
- Anti-condensation - Built-in control valve ensures that the liquid temperature is above the dew point.
- Safe start at any time of the year - the start algorithm at any time of the year provides protection against low temperatures and freezing.
- Coolant with a low freezing threshold - the ability to use aqueous glycol solutions as a liquid.
Control and monitoring system
- Designed Specifically for Liquid Cooling - Self-developed designed for liquid cooling with all control and monitoring requirements in mind.
- External interfaces - from Ethernet to Modbus. Remote control and connection using your existing building management system or using your mobile phone!
- Integration with RSC Basis