3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Introducing RSC Tornado solution based on 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Flexible infrastructure is key, one that is optimized for AI and new compute services and serves many workloads, anywhere and anytime across multiple clouds. Which is why we’ve created a platform that delivers the flexibility helping our customers achieve more. More performance. More efficiency. And more wonderful.
Optimized for cloud, AI, enterprise, HPC, network, security and IoT workloads, 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors come with 8 to 40 cores and a wide range of frequencies, features and power-consumption requirements. New benefits include PCIe-Gen4 support, increased memory bandwidth, memory capacity per processor up to 6TB per processor/socket and additional AVX-512 instructions.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy
- For key Enterprise applications and frameworks such as database, virtualization, hyper-converged infrastructure and AI, 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors deliver 41-72% more performance than the prior generation1
- New support and benefits with PCIe-Gen4 support, increased memory bandwidth, memory capacity per processor up to 6TB per processor/socket and additional AVX-512 instructions.
- The only data center CPU with built-in AI acceleration
- Includes Intel® SGX for increased protection of data and application code and Intel® Crypto Acceleration for encryption-intensive workloads
- Built on open standards and APIs, with fully optimized software, and a mature ecosystem of solutions to scale from edge to cloud
Blade server RSC Tornado TDN711
- Liquid cooled compact blade server with two 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Ice Lake processors.
- Up to 5 NVMe solid state drives
- Can be used for high performance computing or server for data center.
- Hardware management controller inside.
- Compatible with RSC Tornado racks, needs one installation slot.
We are ready to answer all your questions and discuss opportunities for cooperation